Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 145 to 150

Well let's cut to the chase, then, shant we?

Day 145 and 146 were a bit of a blur. Why? Well, I've been knee deep in planning for my upcoming trip. And frankly, it sucked in day 147 too.

Status for the trip?

CONFIRMED - All flights are now booked. Tickets for Wheel of Fortune in LA are confirmed. Places to stay are confirmed for Los Angeles, Dunedin, Queenstown, Wellington, Coromandel Town, Whitianga, Auckland and Melbourne. Tickets confirmed for Millionaire: Hot Seat in Melbourne. Attending circus class in Melbourne at famous Circus Oz.

IN PLANNING STAGES
Riversurfing and paragliding in Queenstown, diving in Whitianga, canyoning in Auckland (outskirts), diving on the great barrier reef.

Still a lot to do, mind you.

Day 148 included a trip up to Barrie. I did some paperwork in the afternoon and then helped teach a class in the evening. It's been awhile since I've been able to help out but I was pleased to do it.

Day 149 was filled with puppy love. No, seriously, I helped look after my friend's new pup, such a cutie! I also learned a valuable lesson: when the pup wakes up, you take it outside, or you have a new surprise on carpet number one.

After arriving back home I was rewarded by a visit by my friend Sarah. We were going to sit down and watch my appearance on Des Chiffres et Des Lettres. More on that later. We had dinner and then a certain blog owner won the game quite handily.

Today is day one-five-oh. And one of the first things that happened was I got a call from TV5 in Montreal. You see, after I watched DCEDL yesterday I thought that the airings were a bit off. It turns out that they had skipped my episodes. This of course didn't please me... but after a nice chat with someone at the network I received an email this afternoon saying they would send me the episodes!!! I am quite thrilled - and props to TV5, that was pretty classy.

I went for walk today in the "snow storm" in town... freezing cold!!!

There is some other good news on the horizon... but I'm not really going to discuss it yet because it's not public yet! Soon hopefully, although if you send me an email, I'll tell you :)

Seven more sleeps!!

Cheers,
Vick

No comments:

Post a Comment