Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 365

Well on this pentultimate day I spent the day with a good friend.

My friend Pina is moving (actually has moved) so I met her down in Toronto to chat and catch up. We worked on my new personal website (soon to launch) and I helped her do the last couple of things to close her apartment and give to the new tenant. Which followed with booking our hotel rooms for the OMLTA fall conference where I'm presenting and then they dropped me off at home as they were heading up that way anyway!

I spent the evening catching up on a bit of telly - Ultimate Big Brother is right now a guilty pleasure, while Un Souper Presque Parfait is a take off of C4's Come Dine with Me. It was also the season premiere of Atomes Crochus which means that the episodes that I saw taped *should* air next week.

Last day tomorrow!
Cheers,
Vick

No comments:

Post a Comment