Friday, September 18, 2009

Day Eighteen

And the hits just keep on coming.

I got an email from a UK contact giving me direct numbers to call to get tickets for the British version of Deal or No Deal. I gave them a ring... and bingo bango bongo, I've confirmed for Thursday October 29th for two glorious shows.

I was back at work again today, but for an awesome fun reason. Along with my coworker we organized an Amazing Race style event through the downtown. The students really liked it which made the effort that we put into worth it. Some of the clues were a bit tricky... but we had a couple of small prizes on the line and we made them work for it! It was also great seeing some students after the summer break... and some who were very surprised to see me.

To top it off, I spent this evening in the pool, followed by the hot tub at the neighbours. I could get used to this....

Another game show airing... the episode of Le Banquier I saw taped will air Sunday, October 4th.

And now dear readers, my appearance on last Friday's Letterman. Don't blink!



Off to see CBC Radio One's GO! tomorrow.

Cheers,

Vick.

No comments:

Post a Comment