Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day Thirteen.

Well now I'm super spent! Six games of ultimate over two days make Vick go slightly crazy. It was a good tournament, no qualms. I really enjoy my team which makes it all the better.
I mentioned a couple of days ago that the travel pig would be opened soon. We did it this morning. All that loose change took a good five minutes to get out of that pig.

And then the counting... it took a while too.

But in the end... $137.01!!! That's a pretty penny (actually, there were 261 pretty pennies in the pig - fact!). And that will knock out a good part of my BritRail pass that I need to buy. As soon as I roll it all.

And as I continue towards my European Vacation, I have put in for another game show. No, not Pig in a Poke, but rather the UK version of Deal or No Deal. It tapes in Bristol, and I'll be near there when I'm over visting. Fingers crossed.

Cheers,

Vick.

No comments:

Post a Comment