Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day Three.

Started with a bang! The washer, next to my apartment, started to make some bad noises. Next thing you knew, there's a big puddle on my tile floor...

Better noises are coming from my cd player: My copy of Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog (soundtrack) arrived today. Best 25 minute cd I've listen to in awhile.

I was back at work today... just briefly. Picked up my coworker, went out for ice cream. Shot the breeze, that kind of stuff.

Otherwise I was busy hammering away at my university apps for Australia, and finalizing my European flight for October. PLUS! My friend called from Montreal and she's free to see Le Moment de Verite when I'm in Montreal in a couple of weeks.

Which all happens after my trip to NYC on Saturday! Anyone have strong preferences for musicals and plays I should see? Or just sightseeing specifically?

And in other news, BBC Four's Only Connect is the best quiz show you probably haven't seen yet. I'm a week behind, but anxiously awaiting to see the grand finals.

Cheers,
Vick.

PS - Enjoy the first of many pictures... this is my "group" from Death Comes to Town.



No comments:

Post a Comment