Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Days XXXIV, XV, XVI, and XVIi

I have realized that I have to be more up to date in blogging... I have been busy and suddenly the days are blending together!
Day XXXIV was just another day where I was just trying to get things done. Europe is coming closer... and my hectic travelling schedule will somewhat resemble The Amazing Race which again I am enjoying this year. Although without going into it too much, Lance has been most definitely as the villian.
PLUS! The Vick makes a HUGE cameo on Sunday's Le Banquier... take a look at this folks!

Not too bad, eh? My friend Tanya is to my right. I would imagine that was taken in the preshow warm up... but hey, who cares. It was a great episode, and it turned out a broadcast time of 74 minutes (?)

Day XV was pretty low key too. Running around, getting things done. Plus ultimate... much, MUCH dryer than last week. Only a few Angry Gorillas are still kicking around, but if you're in my area, there's a nice picture in the SNAP! October edition.

Day XVI was a nice day out. I had been asked by my coworker to drive some of her students (and some of my former students!) to Stratford to see a production of Cyrano de Bergerac. It was great. Both the drive, catching up with the kids, and also seeing the play as it was wonderful as well.

Day XVII... today... more errands. I spent about 2 hours this morning just researching trains... at one point I might be going from London to Stuttgart by train and ferry... IN ONE DAY! Yikes.

Went out for lunch today to Applebee's to use my gift card from my B101 cohosting gig. Even bought for my friends... why not! Share and share alike. We were supposed to go for a dive this evening but we got it scrubbed due to the crummy weather. Ah, such is life!

Thanks, by the way, to the GO groupies for pointing themselves out. Look forward to seeing you again!

Cheers,

Vick

No comments:

Post a Comment