Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day Thirty

Well considering I've had a GO GO GO September it was kind of nice to wind it up with a low key day.

Of particular note is that I finally sent off my application to study at Murdoch University in Perth, Western Australia. So I decided to expresspost it, at a nice tidy sum of $51. Yes, it's expensive, but there were no application fees so I really can't complain. I also found out that the library only charges 25 cents per printout, which is good if I only need one or two (Staples, while efficient charges $1/rip fee per file plus 10 cents/page - I've learned to use only one file).

Theoretically I should have had a dive, but the weather was crumbs so we scrubbed it. And that might have been a good thing; I was pretty knackered by the time that 7 pm rolled around. I drove home last night somewhat zombified but kept trucking (HA!) with some dance music.

Bring on October! T-minus 3 weeks until my Europe trip!

Cheers,
Vick

No comments:

Post a Comment